- Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel ran for two touchdowns, threw for two more and had a Cotton Bowl-record 516 total yards as 10th-ranked Texas A&M wrapped up its first SEC season with a 41-13 win over No. 12 Oklahoma on Friday night.
Posted: 8:34 AM
- No. 3 seed Texas A&M, which had reached the NCAA round of 16 only once in school history before this season, has reach the championship match and will face Stanford for the national title after a thrilling 4-3 victory over No. 7 UCLA Monday at the Kahn Outdoor Tennis Complex.
- Despite losing the doubles point, the Texas A&M Women's tennis team won four singles matches, including at number 4, where Ines Deheza posted a 6-3, 6-7, 6-4 win and beat UCLA's Chanelle Van Nguyen in the Final Four 4-3.
- The 16th-seeded Texas A&M softball team will play at No. 1 seed Oklahoma in a best-of-three series at the NCAA Norman Super Regional beginning Thursday at 6 p.m. CT on ESPN, the NCAA announced tonight.
- The Aggies hit five home runs en route to an 8-0, five-inning win over the Bears on Sunday in College Station. A&M heads to Norman next week to face Oklahoma with a trip to the College World Series on the line.
- Baylor scored seven runs in its final two at bats to top Texas A&M 9-5 Sunday afternoon at the Aggie Softball Complex and force a second championship game in the NCAA College Station Regional (5:25 p.m., ESPN2).