- Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel ran for two touchdowns, threw for two more and had a Cotton Bowl-record 516 total yards as 10th-ranked Texas A&M wrapped up its first SEC season with a 41-13 win over No. 12 Oklahoma on Friday night.
- For the fifth time in program history, the 16th-seeded Texas A&M softball team will vie for a spot in the Women’s College World Series at the NCAA Super Regional level when the Aggies face No. 1 seed Oklahoma this weekend on national television.
- Texas A&M equestrian rising junior Molli Jacobs was chosen by the National Collegiate Equestrian Association (NCEA) riders to compete in the 2013 American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) Horsemanship Challenge, Nov. 20-21 in Oklahoma City.
- Less than 24 hours after capping Texas A&M’s historic national runner-up finish in the team portion of the NCAA Women’s Tennis Championship, Aggie seniors Cristina Sanchez-Quintanar and Nazari Urbina took to the courts today to begin competition in the NCAA Singles Championship at the Kahn Outdoor Tennis Complex.
- The Southeastern Conference and CBS announced today that the Sept. 14 football game between Texas A&M University and the University of Alabama will air nationally on CBS with kickoff slated for 2:30 p.m. central from Kyle Field in College Station.
- At the 2013 NCAA Men's Tennis Singles Championships, Texas A&M sophomore Jeremy Efferding lost to Greg Andrews from the University of Notre Dame, 6-4, 6-4, in the first round Wednesday at the Khan Outdoor Tennis Complex/Atkins Tennis Center in Urbana, Illinois.
- Texas A&M sophomore defender Karlie Mueller earned a spot on the United States U-20 Women’s National Team squad headed to Gavle, Sweden from May 24 to June 3 U.S. Soccer announced on Tuesday.