- Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel ran for two touchdowns, threw for two more and had a Cotton Bowl-record 516 total yards as 10th-ranked Texas A&M wrapped up its first SEC season with a 41-13 win over No. 12 Oklahoma on Friday night.
Posted: 6:29 PM
- Texas A&M swimmer Henrik Lindau was named to Sweden’s World University Games team and will compete in the prestigious meet in Kazan, Russia July 6-17, the Swedish Swimming Federation, Svenska Simförbundet, announced.
Posted: 4:37 PM
- Members of the Bryan-College Station community answered the call to action in an extreme way, giving thousands of clothing items and over $4600 in monetary donations to be delivered by the Texas A&M softball team to victims of tragedy in Moore, Okla., and West, Texas on Tuesday morning.
Posted: 1:34 PM
- URBANA, Ill. – The No. 3 Texas A&M women’s tennis team faces No. 12 seed Stanford in the NCAA Championship finals on Tuesday at 5 p.m. at the University of Illinois’ Khan Outdoor Tennis Complex at Atkins Tennis Center.
Posted: 8:34 AM
- No. 3 seed Texas A&M, which had reached the NCAA round of 16 only once in school history before this season, has reach the championship match and will face Stanford for the national title after a thrilling 4-3 victory over No. 7 UCLA Monday at the Kahn Outdoor Tennis Complex.
- Despite losing the doubles point, the Texas A&M Women's tennis team won four singles matches, including at number 4, where Ines Deheza posted a 6-3, 6-7, 6-4 win and beat UCLA's Chanelle Van Nguyen in the Final Four 4-3.