COLLEGE STATION -- The Texas A&M football team’s second scrimmage of fall camp will take place this Saturday at 7:30 a.m. at Kyle Field.
Originally scheduled for Saturday evening, the scrimmage is open to students, former students and A&M faculty or staff. Per fall camp regulations, cameras, cell phones and audio/video equipment are not allowed and fans are asked to remain in the stands throughout the workout.
The Aggies open the 2008 season on Saturday, Aug. 30 against Arkansas State at Kyle Field. Kickoff time is set for 6 p.m. Season and individual-game tickets are available through the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-888-99-AGGIE or by logging on to aggieathletics.com.
UPCOMING PRACTICE SCHEDULE (as of Thursday, 6 p.m.)
FRIDAY, AUGUST 15
7:30 a.m., Coolidge Practice Fields
3:30 p.m., McFerrin Athletic Center (NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 16
7:30 a.m. (scrimmage), Kyle Field
TEXAS A&M FOOTBALL PRESEASON PRACTICE POLICY
- All current Texas A&M students with their student ID may attend preseason fall camp workouts.
- Former students with an Aggie Ring may attend preseason fall camp workouts.
- Texas A&M faculty and staff with their University ID may attend preseason fall practice.
- All visitors must sign in at the registration table at the gate.
- No cell phones, cameras or audio/video equipment are allowed. Visitors are recommended to leave cell phones in their car.
- Visitors must remain behind the maroon lines marked on the Coolidge Practice Fields. At Kyle Field, please remain in the stands.
- You must have a valid TAMU parking permit to park in the lots near the Bright Football Complex. Transportation Services recommends parking in either the University Center Parking Garage or the West Campus Parking Garage.
- If practices have to be moved into the McFerrin Athletic Center, fans are not allowed due to fire codes and lack of space on the sidelines.
- Remember, we are Aggies, we are a family. The privilege of attending practice will remain as long as it does not hamper the team's preparation, or put our team at a competitive disadvantage.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.