COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M Soccer team will offer numerous promotions this weekend as the Aggies host two matches at fan and family friendly Ellis Field to bookend the weekend.
On Friday, the No. 14 Aggies host No. 16 Long Beach State in a 6 p.m. match with three featured promotions.
• The first 100 students into the stadium will be given Scarves courtesy of Aggieland Outfitters.
• Family Four Packs will be available with the package including four general admission tickets, four Aggie Dogs and four small sodas for a price of $36.
• A First Yell promotion is available with a $3 general admission ticket with the purchase of a First Yell Ticket.
• The Long Beach State game is also the first leg of the Futbol Fridays Package. The package includes games versus Long Beach State, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee and Missouri priced at $36 for Goal Line Reserved and $24 for General Admission.
On Sunday, Texas A&M hosts Central Michigan in a 1:30 p.m. match with a pair of promotions.
• “Kids Get In Free” with the purchase of an adult ticket. Limit four kids (aged 12-and-under) per adult.
• Fans with a ticket from Saturday’s football game can purchase a $3 general admission ticket.
The Aggies are 4-1 on the season, including 3-0 at the friendly confines of Ellis Field. Texas A&M owns a 69-8-6 mark at home since the 2005 season.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.