High School Sports Headlines
High School Sports Headlines
TGCA State Volleyball Poll
- Nine Brazos Valley teams are ranked in the poll this week
Texas AP high school football poll - 10/27
- Here is The Associated Press high school poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, records, points based on 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, and the team's ranking in last week's poll:
THSCA Regional Coaches Poll - 10/27
- Here is The Texas High School Coaches Association coaches poll released by TheAthleticsDepartment.com. The poll is voted on by a panel of THSCA members.
Calvert Cruises Past High Island
- Calvert scored 24 first quarter points and eased past High Island 32-0 in a game called in the second quarter because of too many Cardinal injuries.
Whataburger Fundrasier to Benefit Bryan High School Vikings
- On Wednesday, Oct. 29, Whataburger customers can show their support for the Bryan High School Viking booster club by enjoying their favorite menu items, and 20 percent of Whataburger’s sales from 6 to 9 p.m. will be donated to the booster club.
Bremond Beats Milano In A Game Dedicated To Jason Yancy
- Bremond's Josh Anderson scored from 23 and 2 yards for a 14-0 lead and Rayandre Browning threw a 15 yard touchdown pass to Joe Williams as the Tigers stayed perfect on the year with a 38-0 win over Milano Friday night at Pruitt Field.
AP Top 10 HS Football - How They Fared
- Results for the teams ranked in The Associated Press Texas high school football poll.
Statewide Texas High School Football Scores - 10/24
- Friday night high school football scores from across the great state of Texas
College Station Wins First Ever Meeting Against A&M Consolidated
- The College Station Cougars beat A&M Consolidated 34-31 Friday night in a district 18-5A game at Tigerland Stadium.
No. 1 Navasota Blasts Houston Furr, 85-0
- Top ranked Navasota had no trouble with Houston Furr, blasting the Brahmans 85-0 Friday night.
'Crosstown Cat Fight' Highlights Week 9 Action In Brazos Valley Friday
- For years the Crosstown Showdown was the biggest football rivalry in Bryan/College Station, Friday night the Crosstown Cat Fight between A&M Consolidated - College Station will begin and it has the makings to be a marquee game year in and year out.
JV Version of the 'Crosstown Cat Fight' Goes The Cougars' Way 43-6
- The College Station Cougar JV football team posted a 43-6 win over A&M Consolidated Thursday night at Cougar Stadium.
Snook Rolls Past Granger
- The Snook Bluejays beat Granger 69-0 Friday night in a district 13-2A division two game at Baker Field in Bryan.
Classroom Champion - October 23, 2014 - Reuben Fernandes
- News 3 Sports would like to congratulate our latest Classroom Champion, Reuben Fernandes.
Bryan Returns Home To Take On Caney Creek
- The Bryan football team will return to Merrill Green Stadium Friday night to face Caney Creek.
Rudder Will Face Huntsville Friday Night
- The Rudder football team will travel to Huntsville Friday night for a district 18-5A game against the Hornets.
College Station High Sweeps Girls 18-5A Cross Country Titles
- The College Station High School Girls' Cross Country team swept the varsity and JV titles at the District 18-5A Championship in Willis on Wednesday. The varsity girls were led by individual champion Kelsie Warren who completed the 5000m course in 18:18. Jillian Phillips was 4th in 19:45, Leah Lewis 5th in 19:48, Gabbi Orzabal 6th in 20:08, Rosetta Wang 9th in 20:22, and Cayleigh Lekven 10th in 20:26.
Lady Tigers Move Into First Place Tie In 18-5A With 3 Set Sweep Of Huntsville
- The A&M Consolidated Lady Tiger Volleyball team picked up a 25-22, 25-20, 26-24 win over Huntsville Tuesday night at Tiger Gym to move into a first place tie with the Lady Hornets.
No. 9 Franklin Sweeps Rogers
- Franklin took care of Rogers 25-13, 25-20, 25-19 Tuesday night to stay perfect in district play.
Coach Fired Over Watermelon, Ape-Like Celebrations
- A high school football coach has been fired because of postgame victory celebrations the district superintendent says involved players smashing watermelons and making ape-like sounds.
More High School Sports Headlines