High School Sports Headlines
High School Sports Headlines
CSISD and Bryan High Football Playoff Ticket Information
- Ticket info for playoff football games for A&M Consolidated, Bryan, and College Station
UIL State Volleyball All-Tournament Teams
- The 2015 UIL Volleyball State All-Tournament Teams, as selected by the Texas Girls Coaches Association Volleyball Committee follow.
Leon Sweeps Goliad To Claim 3A State Volleyball Championship
- Leon swept Goliad 25-16, 25-15, 25-20 to win the 3A volleyball state championship.
Friday's Sorted High School Football Scores
- PREP FOOTBALL
Navasota Advances Past Jasper as Dickson Sets State TD Receiving Record
- Tren'Davian Dickson caught his 74th career touchdown reception to set a new Texas high school football state record and his Rattlers held off Jasper 35-21 to advance in the 4A Division I playoffs.
College Station Rolls Past North Forest, 52-7
- College Station scored early and often in 52-7 5A Region III Area round rout of Houston North Forest.
Bryan Moves On In Class 5A Division I Playoffs
- The Bryan football team beat Magnolia West 37-21 Friday night in a Class 5A Division I area round playoff game at Waller ISD Stadium.
Iola Beats State Tournament Nemesis Windthorst In 4 To Claim First State Title
- Iola kept plugging away at the State Volleyball Tournament and today finally won a championship.
College Station To Battle North Forest In Area Round
- The College Station Cougars won their first football playoff game in school history last week beating Hutto 38-6. Friday they'll travel to Leonard George Stadium in Spring for their second round game with North Forest.
A&M Consolidated Cruises Past Magnolia
- The A&M Consolidated football team beat Magnolia 49-0 Thursday night in a Class 5A Division 2 area round playoff game at Waller ISD Stadium.
Bryan Set For Area Round Game Against Magnolia West
- The Bryan football team will face Magnolia West Friday night in a Class 5A Division I area round playoff game at Waller ISD Stadium in Waller.
A&M Consolidated To Battle Magnolia In Area Round
- The A&M Consolidated Tigers will get a jump start on the Area Round of the playoffs with a Thursday night clash with Magnolia at Waller ISD Stadium at 7pm.
Iola Advances At State Volleyball Tournament
- The Iola volleyball team beat Crawford 25-19, 25-23, 25-22 Wednesday night in a semi-final match at the Class 2A State Tournament.
Leon Headed To State Record 26th State Volleyball Tournament
- Nobody has been to more state volleyball tournaments than the Leon Lady Cougars, who will make their 26th appearance in the final four Wednesday.
State Bound Iola Looking to Finish the Job
- Iola lost in the state semifinals in 2014 and they are determined not to let that happen again this time around.
North Zulch Headed To First State Volleyball Tournament
- The North Zulch Lady Bulldogs are preparing for the first trip to the state volleyball tournament in school history.
KBTX Feature Game Fundraiser Collected Over $1,000 for Local Pink Alliance
- The Big Game Friday Night Feature Game partnered with Bryan and Rudder High Schools this October to raise money for the local Pink Alliance.
UIL Volleyball State Tournament Pairings
- The 2015 UIL Volleyball State Championships will be held Wednesday-Saturday, November 18-21, at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas.
Four Brazos Valley High School Volleyball Teams Punch Tickets To State
- The Brazos Valley will be well represented at the UIL state volleyball tournament in Garland next week.
No. 1 Navasota Moves Past West Columbia
- Top ranked Navasota rolled past West Columbia 52-16 to move on in the 4A Division I playoffs Friday night.
More High School Sports Headlines