High School Sports Headlines
High School Sports Headlines
Rudder On The Road Thursday To Face Cedar Creek
- The Rudder football team will play under the Thursday night lights this week as they travel to Bastrop to face Cedar Creek.
Iola Prevails Over Caldwell In Showdown Of State Ranked Teams
- Second ranked Iola in Class 2A edged out 3rd ranked Caldwell in Class 4A 25-22, 11-25, 28-26, 23-25, and 15-6 Tuesday evening at Hornet Gym.
Columbus Overpowers Rudder Volleyball
- Rudder's freshman volleyball team got the win on Tuesday night, but JV and Varsity couldn't get the W.
Texas AP high school football poll - 9/8
- Here is The Associated Press high school poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, records, points based on 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, and the team's ranking in last week's poll:
Texas High School Coaches Association Coaches Week 2 Regional Poll
- Here is The Texas High School Coaches Association coaches poll released by TheAthleticsDepartment.com. The poll is voted on by a panel of THSCA members.
AP Top 10 HS Football - How They Fared
- Results for the teams ranked in The Associated Press Texas high school football poll.
Anderson Shiro Heads Into Home Opener Next Week 2-0
- Anderson-Shiro scored the only touchdown in the first half on a 17 yard touchdown pass from Brad Johnson to Nick Urquhart as the Owls went onto beat the Milano Eagles 28-14 Friday night at Pruitt Field.
Bryan Comes Up With 35-29 Win at Conroe
- Bryan evened their record at 1-1 on the season with a hard fought 35-29 win at Conroe Friday night.
Statewide Texas High School Football Scores - 9/6
- Friday night high school football scores from across the great state of Texas
September 5th Brazos Valley Volleyball Scores
- Volleyball scores from across the Brazos Valley as sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tigers Fall To Foster In Home Opener
- The A&M Consolidated football team lost their home opener to Richmond Foster 41-21 Friday night at Tigerland Stadium.
College Station Wallops Waco 48-17
- College Station bounced back in a big way from a season opening loss at Roseberg Terry, sending Waco High back up Highway 6 with a 48-17 defeat.
A&M Consolidated & College Station To Open Up Home Schedule Friday
- After a pair of season opening road losses the A&M Consolidated Tigers and College Station Cougars will play their home openers Friday night looking their first wins of the year.
Rudder Drops Home Opener 33-13 to Ellison
- In their first home game under head coach Will Compton, the Rudder Rangers fell to Killeen Ellison 33 to 13 at Merrill Green Stadium on Friday.
Vikings Looking To Bounce Back From Season Opening Loss
- The Bryan Vikings kicked off 2014 with a home loss to Montgomery, and they will hit the road Friday to visit Conroe.
Compton Excited For Rudder Home Debut Friday
- The Rudder Rangers will play at home for the first time this season Friday when they host Killeen Ellison.
AP Texas High School Football Top 10 Schedule
- Schedule for the teams ranked in The Associated Press Texas high school football poll, Sept. 5-9.
Bryan Tennis Shuts Out Huntsville
- The Bryan Vikings defeated the Huntsville Hornets at the Viking courts on Tuesday by the score of 19-0.
College Station Volleyball Sweeps Tomball Memorial Plus Other Volleyball Results
- The College Station Lady Cougar volleyball team improved its record to 15-11 following a 25-11, 25-15, 25-17.
Texas High School Coaches Association Coaches Week 1 Poll
- Here is The Texas High School Coaches Association coaches poll released by TheAthleticsDepartment.com. The poll is voted on by a panel of THSCA members. The poll is displayed with first-place votes in parentheses, records, points based on 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, and the team's ranking in last week's poll:
More High School Sports Headlines