- A&M Consolidated athletics held a 'signing assembly' Wednesday afternoon in the high school auditorium as eight student athletes announced they are taking their athletic talents to the next level.
- The Burton Lady Panthers set a pair of replay records at the UIL State track meet Friday in Austin. In the Class 1A 4 x 100 relay Monica Patterson, Danielle Briscoe, Lareesa Pleasant, and Kyeanna Kincade posted a time of 50.08 seconds, beating the old record of 51.49.
- College Station's Jon Bishop claimed silver in the 5A boys' 3200 meters with a time of 9:19.24 while Brenham's Teaira McCowan grabbed the silver in the 5A girls' shotput with a toss of 42 feet 3 inches at the UIL State Track Meet Thursday night.
- Blake Wellman struck out 8 and picked up a complete game victory as Brenham beat Rudder in game 1 of a best of 3 area baseball series 4-1 at the Bienski Sports Complex Thursday night.
- While the Brazos Valley had several tennis players that were able to endure Tuesday's five weather delays at the Mitchell Tennis Center and punch their tickets to the UIL State Tournament semifinals, their dreams of a state title ended Wednesday morning.
- With showers in the area the UIL has issued it's fourth delay of the day and pushed back the start of the State Tennis Tournament to 4pm at the Mitchell Tennis Center on the Texas A&M campus.
- The Texas Senate has voted to allow home school students to participate in public school athletics and extracurricular activities statewide - advancing the so-called "Tim Tebow bill."
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888