High School Sports Headlines
Cougars Use Big 1st Inning To Beat Bryan 12-2
The Bryan baseball team scored first on 2nd ranked College Station, but the Cougars quickly answered to grab the lead thanks to an 8 run 1st inning to beat the Vikings 12-2 Monday night at Cougar Field.
High School Sports Headlines
Classroom Champion - April 16, 2015 - Jeremy Hopkins
- News 3 Sports would like to congratulate our latest Classroom Champion, Jeremy Hopkins.
Lady Cougars Season Ends With 2-0 Loss In State Semifinals
- Riding an unbeaten record and scoreless streak of 20 matches the College Station Lady Cougars had a lot of momentum heading into their first trip ever to the state tournament, but defending 4A State Champion Vandegrift used a relentless offensive attack and picked up a 2-0 win Thursday afternoon.
Viking Golf Team Punches Ticket To State
- Bryan Vikings' golf coach Ron Newhouse announced earlier during the school year that this would be his last year to coach the boys' golf team at Bryan High. This year the team is hoping to send him out with a state championship.
Rudder Gymnastics Team Qualifies for State
- The Ranger Boys Gymnastics team won the Region II (South) Championships to compete at the State competition.
Vikings and Cougars Sign National Letters Of Intent
- Not only was Wednesday tax day, but National Signing day for several sports including basketball, swimming, and track.
College Station Sweeps 3200 Meters At District 18-5A Meet
- The District 18-5A track meet began Wednesday in College Station and the College Station Cougars made it a clean sweep in the 3200 meters at Cougar Field.
Brazos Valley High School Baseball and Softball Scores - 4/14
- Tuesday night high school baseball softball scores from across the Brazos Valley.
Scoreless Streaks Collide At 5A State Soccer Tournament
- The College Station Lady Cougars will take an unbeaten record to the Class 5A State Soccer tournament on Thursday against Vandegrift. As impressive as being unbeaten is, the fact that the Lady Cougars have not allowed a goal in their last 20 matches is even more eye opening.
College Station Run Rules Rudder 13-1
- Second ranked College Station scores six runs in the 2nd inning and beat Rudder 13-1 in 5 innings at Ranger Field.
Caldwell Claims 4-2 Win Over Navasota
- Caldwell came from behind to beat Navasota 4-2 in a District 21-4A baseball matchup Tuesday. The two teams met in College Station at A&M Consolidated High School due to wet field conditions in Navasota.
Bryan's 'Dream Team Cheer' Holding Fund Raisers To Help With Travel Expenses
- The Dream Team cheerleading squad in Bryan qualified for the 2015 Summit Championships earlier this year and has not only been practicing, but also raising money for the national meet that will be May 1-3 at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
2015 UIL Soccer State Tournament Pairings
- College Station will make their first trip to the soccer state tournament and open against Austin Vandegrift
College Station Soccer Headed To State
- College Station scored twice in the first half and kept Ridge Point off the board for a 2-0 win that gets the Lady Cougars to the 5A state soccer tournament for the first time.
College Station Soccer Advances To Regional Finals
- The College Station Lady Cougar soccer team advanced to the Region 3 Finals with a 2-0 victory over Port Neches-Groves Friday night at Turner Stadium in Humble.
Brazos Valley High School Baseball and Softball Scores -- 4/10
- Friday night high school baseball and softball scores from across the Brazos Valley
College Station to battle PNG In Region 3 Soccer Semifinals Friday
- The unbeaten College Station Lady Cougar soccer team will take on Port Neches Groves Friday at 6pm at Turner Stadium in Humble in the Region 3 tournament semifinals.
Classroom Champion - April 9, 2015 - Shayla Roddey
- News 3 Sports would like to congratulate our latest Classroom Champion, Shayla Roddey.
College Station Lady Cougars Blank Tomball 5-0, Headed To Regional Semifinals
- College Station exploded for four goals in the second half to beat Tomball 5-0 and advance to the regional tournament for the second year in a row.
Bryan Baseball Rallies For 5-3 Win Over A&M Consolidated
- The Bryan Vikings gave up two runs on two errors in the second inning and then rallied to beat A&M Consolidated 5-3. Holt Van Etten had a 3 run home run to trigger the Vikings rally.
College Station falls 17-7 at the hands of the Rudder Rangers Varsity
- The Rudder Rangers Varsity beat College Station on Tuesday 17-7 at Rudder in six innings.
More High School Sports Headlines