High School Football Headlines
Huntsville's Season Ends Following 24-20 Loss To Elgin
- The Huntsville Hornets had to rally late last week over Willis to punch their ticket to the playoffs, and were rewarded with home game in the first round of the playoffs. The friendly confines of Bowers Stadium was not magical for the second week in a row as Huntsville came up short 24-20.
Brenham Eliminates Yates, 61-12
- Brenham took advantage of the home-field advantage in the playoffs and eliminated Yates 61-12.
Allen Academy Blows Out Mt. Carmel To Kick Off TCAL Playoffs
- Allen Academy rolled past Houston Mt. Carmel Academy 58-8 in in the first round of the TCAL Six-Man football playoffs.
No. 1 Navasota Rolls Past Needville, 55-15
- Shelton Eppler and Tren'Davian Dickson connected on four first half touchdowns as number one Navasota rolled past Needville 55-15 in a 4A Division I bi-district playoff game.
3rd Ranked Temple Ends A&M Consolidated's Season 58-14
- A&M Consolidated Head Football Coach David Raffield said Thursday that he knew the road to State would run through Temple, he just didn't think the Tigers would have to play 3rd ranked Temple in the bi-district round. Friday night at Bobcat Stadium the Wildcats jumped out to a 13 to nothing lead and never looked back as beat the Tigers 58-14.
Hutto Rallies Past College Station, 56-52
- College Station could not hold on to a 21-point second half lead and dropped their first playoff football game in a 56-52 shootout to Hutto on the Hippos home field.
Bryan Advances Past Manor, 48-27
- Bryan scored the first two touchdowns of the game and never looked back on their way to a 48-27 bi-district playoff win over Manor.
Cougars, Tigers, And Vikings Prepare For Post Season Run On Friday
- A&M Consolidated, Bryan, and College Station will open up the bi-district playoffs on the road Friday night.
KBTX Friday Football Fever Magazine Forecast Report Card
- See how accurate KBTX Friday Football Fever Forecast preseason predictions were now that the regular season is over.
Texas AP high school football poll - 11/10
- Here is The Associated Press high school poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, records, points based on 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, and the team's ranking in last week's poll:
More High School Football Headlines