- Roshauud Paul ran for the winning touchdown with 1:17 to play as Bremond rallied with 21 fourth-quarter points to beat Albany 28-21 and take the Class 2A Division II championship.
- Bremond is headed to a football state championship game for the 6th time in school history, and they're looking to pick up title number two when they face fellow unbeaten Albany Thursday morning at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
- The 2014 Texas Associated Press Sports Editors Class 3A all-state high school football team, released Monday. Voting based on regular-season performance. Players are listed in alphabetical order at each position.
- The 2014 Texas Associated Press Sports Editors Class 2A all-state high school football team, released Sunday. Voting based on regular-season performance. Players are listed in alphabetical order at each position.
- The Centerville Tigers got off to a rough start against the Mason Punchers Friday night in the Class 2A Division 1 State Semifinals at Georgetown ISD Stadium and never recovered losing 27-7.
- For the second straight week the Navasota Rattlers rallied from a 14-point deficit to advance in the 4A Division I state playoffs. The Rattlers knocked out Liberty Hill 49-26 to punch their ticket to the state championship game for the second time in three seasons.
- Centerville (10-3) has won 11 games each of the last two seasons and if the Tigers can reach that win total for a 3rd straight year they will advance to the Class 2A Division 2 State Championship game for the first time in school history.
- Rick Rhoades and his Cameron football team didn't start off the season like a team chasing it's third straight State Championship. The Yoemen lost four of their first six games, but then got on a roll.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888