High School Football Headlines
Cameron Seeks Third Straight State Championship
- The Cameron football team will face Mineola Thursday night in the Class 3A Division I State Championship game.
Navasota Looking For Second State Title In Three Years
- Two years ago Navasota made an impressive run to the State Title game and posted a lopsided win over Gilmer 39-3. Now the Rattlers have a chance to post another undefeated season with a win over Argyle and pick up their second state title in three years.
Texas AP Class 4A all-state football team
- The 2014 Texas Associated Press Sports Editors Class 4A all-state high school football team, released Tuesday. Voting based on regular-season performance. Players are listed in alphabetical order at each position.
Bremond A Win Away From First Football Title Since 1981
- Bremond is headed to a football state championship game for the 6th time in school history, and they're looking to pick up title number two when they face fellow unbeaten Albany Thursday morning at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
Texas AP Class 3A All-State Football Team
- The 2014 Texas Associated Press Sports Editors Class 3A all-state high school football team, released Monday. Voting based on regular-season performance. Players are listed in alphabetical order at each position.
Texas AP Class 2A all-state football team
- The 2014 Texas Associated Press Sports Editors Class 2A all-state high school football team, released Sunday. Voting based on regular-season performance. Players are listed in alphabetical order at each position.
Centerville's Run Ends At The Hands Of The Mason Punchers 27-7
- The Centerville Tigers got off to a rough start against the Mason Punchers Friday night in the Class 2A Division 1 State Semifinals at Georgetown ISD Stadium and never recovered losing 27-7.
Bremond Headed To State Following 32-29 Win Over Tenaha
- After losing 3 straight years to Tenaha in the State Playoffs, Bremond knocked off their postseason nemesis 32-29 Friday night at Homer Bryce Stadium.
Cameron Going Back To State Title Game
- Cameron Yoe beat Edna 70-34 Friday night in a Class 3A Division 1 State Semi-final game at the Berry Center in Cypress.
Rattlers Headed Back To State, Rally To Beat Liberty Hill In Semifinals
- For the second straight week the Navasota Rattlers rallied from a 14-point deficit to advance in the 4A Division I state playoffs. The Rattlers knocked out Liberty Hill 49-26 to punch their ticket to the state championship game for the second time in three seasons.
More High School Football Headlines