Ford Motor Company is proud to announce the winners of the 2013 Built Ford Tough Texas High School Football Player of the Week Award for Week 6 – and among these talented student-athletes is Hempstead's Will Smith and Normangee’s Austin Aguirre.
These six Built Ford Tough gridiron heroes are being honored both for their performance on the field and their leadership off the field.
Each week of the regular high school football season will see a new winner in the sports’ six classifications, all with hopes of becoming the Built Ford Tough Texas High School Player of the Year.
Week 6 winners:
· Class 5-A: Marc Lozoya, Sr., WR, Laredo Alexander
· Class 4-A: Willy Ivery, Sr. RB, Sulphur Springs
· Class 3-A: Blake Bogenschutz, Sr., QB, Carthage
· Class 2-A: Will Smith, Jr., QB, Hempstead
· Class 1-A: Austin Aguirre, Soph., WR/DB, Normangee
· Private Schools: Timmy Ware, Soph., QB, Houston St. Pius X
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.