Updated: 6:57 PM
- The Southeastern Conference and CBS announced today that the Sept. 14 football game between Texas A&M University and the University of Alabama will air nationally on CBS with kickoff slated for 2:30 p.m. central from Kyle Field in College Station.
- The 16th-seeded Texas A&M softball team will play at No. 1 seed Oklahoma in a best-of-three series at the NCAA Norman Super Regional beginning Thursday at 6 p.m. CT on ESPN, the NCAA announced tonight.
- The Aggies hit five home runs en route to an 8-0, five-inning win over the Bears on Sunday in College Station. A&M heads to Norman next week to face Oklahoma with a trip to the College World Series on the line.
- Baylor scored seven runs in its final two at bats to top Texas A&M 9-5 Sunday afternoon at the Aggie Softball Complex and force a second championship game in the NCAA College Station Regional (5:25 p.m., ESPN2).
- For the sixth consecutive year and the 29th time in program history, the Texas A&M men’s golf team has advanced to the NCAA National Championship as the Aggies posted a fourth-place finish on Sunday at the NCAA Tempe Regional.
- Back-to-back home runs by Cali Lanphear and Nicole Morgan erased a three-run deficit and lifted 16th-seeded Texas A&M to a thrilling 6-5 win over Baylor Saturday afternoon at the NCAA College Station Regional.