- Courtney Walker sank her first seven shots and scored 25 points, leading No. 15 Texas A&M to a runaway 86-54 win over Auburn on Friday night in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament.
- DeNesha Stallworth scored 13 points and No. 12 Kentucky continued its string of Southeastern Conference tournament success with a 75-70 win over Florida in the quarterfinals on Friday.
- Alaina Coates scored 13 points, Elem Ibiam added 12 points and South Carolina took an easy 67-48 victory over Georgia in the third round of the Southeastern Conference tournament on Friday.
- Tra'Cee Tanner scored 17 points, older sister Tyrese Tanner had 16 points and 12 rebounds, and Auburn pulled away late to beat Mississippi 70-54 in the second round of the Southeastern Conference tournament on Thursday night.
- Shanece McKinney scored 18 points with 10 rebounds and four blocked shots as Louisiana State snapped its longest losing streak in 19 years by beating Alabama 78-65 in the second round of the Southeastern Conference tournament on Thursday night.
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin has been suspended one game for harsh language aimed at his players during a loss to Florida and won't be with the team when it plays at Mississippi State on Saturday.
- Khaalidah Miller scored 12 points, Krista Donald and Erika Ford each added 10 points as ninth-seeded Georgia beat No. 8 seed Vanderbilt 53-43 in the second round of the Southeastern Conference tournament on Thursday.
- Kenyotta Jenkins scored a go-ahead layup with 4 seconds remaining, Tia Faleru added 16 points and Mississippi beat Arkansas 63-62 in the first round of the Southeastern Conference tournament Wednesday night.