COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Several special promotions are on tap for the upcoming pair of crucial volleyball matches for Texas A&M, which takes on SEC preseason favorite Tennessee Friday at 6 p.m. at Reed Arena and then plays host to current league-leader and 11th-ranked Florida on Sunday at 1 p.m. in a match that will be nationally televised by ESPNU.
Texas A&M vs. Tennessee, Friday, 6 p.m., Reed Arena
· Aggies CAN: receive free admission to the match by donating a canned food item at the entrance
· Camper Appreciation Night: anyone wearing a 2012 Texas A&M volleyball camp T-shirt will be admitted free
· Club Volleyball Night: club volleyball members can purchase a ticket for only $3 by going to the link, http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/volleyball/club-teams.aspx
· Autograph Session: there will be an autograph session with the Aggie Volleyball team in the volleyball practice gym immediately following the match
· Maroon & White Scrimmage: stick around after the match to see the Aggie men’s basketball Maroon and White Scrimmage
Texas A&M vs. No. 11 Florida, ESPNU, Sunday, 1 p.m., Reed Arena
· Halloween at Reed: wear a costume and get in for only $3
· Halloween costume contest: a $200 gift card will be awarded to the person judged to have the best costume
· Football ticket special price: get in for only $3 by showing a ticket from Saturday’s A&M-LSU football game
· Junior Aggie Club: pre-match activities for members include trick or treating with Aggie athletes, face painting and an appearance by Reveille. For more information on Junior Aggie Club, go to http://www.aggieathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&ATCLID=205498672
The Aggies are 15-3 overall and lead the SEC Western Division with a 7-2 conference record.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.