COLLEGE STATION, Texas – The No. 10 Texas A&M Soccer team will offer numerous promotions this weekend as the Aggies break the seal on Ellis Field SEC action, hosting defending SEC regular-season champion South Carolina on Friday and defending SEC tournament champion Auburn on Sunday.
On Friday, the No. 10 Aggies host South Carolina in a 7 p.m. match with three featured promotions.
· The first 250 Texas A&M Students will receive a free SEC Inaugural t-shirt
· The soccer game will be one of the featured events for members of the Junior Aggie Club. Face painting, inflatables and other youth-friendly activities will be available.
· If fans become friends with Aggie Soccer on Facebook they can print a code to purchase a $3 ticket. http://www.facebook.com/AggieSoccer
On Sunday, Texas A&M hosts Auburn in a 1:30 p.m. match with a four promotions.
· All youth soccer players will be admitted free if they are wearing their team jersey.
· Members of the Aggie Soccer team will sign autographs after the game.
· Fans with a ticket from Saturday's football game can purchase a $3 general admission ticket.
· Whataburger will be hosting a Canned Food Drive benefitting the Brazos Valley Food Bank. Anyone who brings two or more cans will receive a free coupon courtesy of Whataburger.
The Aggies are 8-1-0 on the season, including 5-0 at the friendly confines of Ellis Field. Texas A&M owns a 75-9-4 mark at home since the 2005 season. The Maroon and White will be looking to extend a program-record five-game shutout streak.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.