- Marking the eighth 40-win season under Head Coach Jo Evans, the 16th-seeded Texas A&M softball team (40-15) stretched to a 12-0 five-inning run-rule of Penn (30-19), Friday in the first round of the NCAA College Station Regional at the Aggie Softball Complex.
- Sophomore Greg Yates carded seven birdies on Karsten Golf Course Friday as the No. 20 Texas A&M men’s golf team held onto fourth place on the leaderboard after 36 holes at the NCAA Tempe Regional.
- No. 3-seeded Texas A&M will make its first-ever appearance in the NCAA Championship quarterfinals after defeating No. 14 seed Virginia, 5-0, in the round of 16 today at the Kahn Outdoor Tennis Complex.
- Texas A&M’s Jennifer Madu and LaQue Moen-Davis were selected for SEC Outdoor women’s Freshman of the Year honors via voting by the conference coaches while Aggie head coach Pat Henry received the women’s Coach of the Year honor.
- The 11th-ranked and No. 12 seed Texas A&M men’s tennis team dropped a 4-0 decision to the No. 5 seed Ohio State Buckeyes in the round of 16 at the University of Illinois’ Khan Outdoor Tennis Complex at the Atkins Tennis Center. The Aggies season, which featured an SEC Western Division championship, comes to a close with a final record of 19-13 with only two one senior on the roster.
- Fields for the NCAA Outdoor Championships were announced on Thursday and Texas A&M will have 45 athletes competing in 31 events during the NCAA West preliminary rounds at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin. The meet begins next Thursday and concludes on Saturday.