Updated: 11:30 AM
- The Southeastern Conference and CBS announced today that the Sept. 14 football game between Texas A&M University and the University of Alabama will air nationally on CBS with kickoff slated for 2:30 p.m. central from Kyle Field in College Station.
Posted: 3:30 PM
- Texas A&M sophomore defender Karlie Mueller earned a spot on the United States U-20 Women’s National Team squad headed to Gavle, Sweden from May 24 to June 3 U.S. Soccer announced on Tuesday.
Updated: 10:28 AM
- AUSTIN – Texas A&M’s journey in challenging for NCAA Outdoor Championship team titles starts at Mike A. Myers Stadium this weekend as the Aggies, with the men and women each ranked No. 2 in the nation, send a large contingent into action during the NCAA West preliminary rounds.
- The Texas A&M women's tennis team rallied from being down 3-0 to tie the NCAA National Championship Match against Stanford, but couldn't pick up a win number 2 singles and lose it 4-3.
- Texas A&M swimmer Henrik Lindau was named to Sweden’s World University Games team and will compete in the prestigious meet in Kazan, Russia July 6-17, the Swedish Swimming Federation, Svenska Simförbundet, announced.
- Members of the Bryan-College Station community answered the call to action in an extreme way, giving thousands of clothing items and over $4600 in monetary donations to be delivered by the Texas A&M softball team to victims of tragedy in Moore, Okla., and West, Texas on Tuesday morning.