1. Contest open to all Texas residents 18 years or older. Employees of KBTX-TV, Cavender’s, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising agencies are not eligible.
2. No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Cavender’s Gift Card drawing, enter full name, address, city, state, and zip on web entry form with valid daytime phone number.
3. Entries must be submitted via KBTX.com by Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
4. Six winners will receive a Gift Certificate valued at $100 from Cavender’s Boot City. There is no cash value in lieu of prize.
5. Winners will be posted here at KBTX.com each Friday, November 9 through December 14, 2007. Winners will also be notified by daytime telephone number provided on entry form.
6. Winners limited to one winning entry per family and/or household.
7. Winner is responsible for picking up prize from KBTX-TV studios at 4141 E. 29th Street, Bryan, TX 77802 during normal business hours of Monday - Friday (from 8:00 a.m. - Noon or 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.). Winner must present valid picture ID to claim prize. Sorry, but prizes will not be mailed out.
8. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and advertising release. All entrants agree to use of their names, voices and likeness in publicity and advertising without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Any false information provided to KBTX-TV automatically disqualifies an individual from the contest.
9. By submitting the entry form, I consent to my name appearing on the KBTX-TV website (KBTX.com) in the event that I win a prize.
10. By submitting this form, I also release, hold harmless and indemnify KBTX and Cavender’s and all other persons and entities connected with or engaged in connection with the program for any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any kind arising out of, resulting from or by reason of my application.
11. Registration entry begins Thursday, November 1, 2007 and runs through 2pm December 13, 2007.
12. For questions or information, call 979.846.7777.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.