Did you see a News 3 story that you want to keep forever? Did you make your television debut during one of our newscasts? Was your son or daughter a Classroom Champion?
Order a copy of a News 3 story by downloading the form below and sending it to the station:
- KBTX-TV keeps newscasts on file for approximately SIX WEEKS. We cannot guarantee that requested material will be found period. KBTX-TV reserves the right to refuse a request for any reason.
- Dubs of accidents, controversial or otherwise negative material will not be granted or may require a subpoena. Entire newscasts may not be purchased for this reason.
- Only material that aired is available. Raw material is not available to the public.
- Dubs are $25.00 per story. Payment must be received with the request. If the copy cannot be completed, your payment will be returned to you.
- Please allow approximately four weeks for completion. If you wish your order to be mailed please allow extra time for shipping.
- DVDs will be provided by KBTX-TV and are intended for private home use. They may not be duplicated or rebroadcast in any form and remain property of KBTX-TV, subject to all copyright laws.
- Persons or entities wishing to request news dubs for purposes other than personal use should not use this form. To order dubs for corporate or legal use contact the production department at KBTX at 979-595-1570. Dubs for corporate or legal use will be charged at the standard production rate of $150.00/hr for duplication and any necessary research.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.