Jubilee Birth Center Grand Opening & Open House
9 AM - 1 PM
502 South Coulter, Bryan (the former Scotty’s House location)
The Jubilee Birth Center and owner/midwife Toni Kimpel invites the general public to come out on Labor Day Monday to celebrate “the Other Labor Day” with the Grand Opening & Open House Event.
• Tours of the Birth Center
• Clowns and play areas for the kids, balloon animals and face-painting
• Info tables on Doula services, Bradley Natural Childbirth Classes, Lactation Support and more!
• Great door prizes and snacks
• One Hundred Happy, Healthy Children Photo Op
The Birth Center would like to do a “One Hundred Happy, Healthy Children” photo picturing any children or adults delivered by midwives, and also including expectant mothers planning for a birth delivered by a mid-wife. The photo would illustrate that children delivered by a mid-wife are both numerous and normal, as well as happy and healthy. The photo will be taken in stages with sessions starting at 10am, 11am, and 12noon.
Everyone is invited to the Grand Opening of this new facility. It is considered a major advance for our area to now have this option available for informed, educated and concerned expecting parents residing in the Brazos Valley. Please come out and show your support this Labor Day.
Toni Kimpel, email@example.com, 979-703-4074