WOMAN2WOMAN: Enhancing the Mind, Body, And Spirit
Event Dates and Times
9 AM - 7 PM
The Brazos Center, 3232 Briarcrest Drive, Bryan, Texas
WOMAN2WOMAN will be a full day of empowerment for WOMEN ages 13 and UP! There will be speakers, entertainment, group sessions geared at ENHANCING MIND, BODY & SPIRIT!
There is a growing issue in our community amongst women of all ages. Our communities are starving for women in our community to provide positive models for our young women to follow. Our young women think it’s acceptable to degrade each other and allow others to degrade them to be accepted. Women are allowing men to use and abuse them, giving them a false sense of acceptance, love, and support. Judging one another has become so prevalent among women of all ages that there is not a genuine sense of trust. Overall, in order to be accepted or deemed beautiful, many women are gaining a false sense of beauty, therefore lowering expectations of themselves and others.
The vision of W2W is to uncover the underlying facets of these issues by identifying the root of the problem, inform women of all aspects and views, and work together to overcome, reform, and empower.
The purpose of this conference is to inspire, respire, and rebuild women and strengthen relationships across generations of women within our community.
Through this event, W2W aspires to:
- Create positive, professional networking opportunity for women
- Inspire and empower women towards personal, professional, and spiritual growth
- Rebuild broken relationships among women in the home and community
- Educate women about various services available throughout our community
- Encourage positive relationships among women of all ages
- Encourage and Educate the importance of healthy living (mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual)
- Boost self-confidence and self-respect
- Provide a scholarship to a woman currently furthering her education at a post-secondary institution
BREAKFAST & LUNCH WILL BE SERVED
THIS IS AN AMAZING NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY TO MEET AND GREET OTHER WOMEN!
$20 per person for Women 18 and up
Women 18 or 19 may register themselves.
Young Women under 18 MUST be registered with and adult over 18.
Bring a young lady with you 13-19 years of age and receive a $5 discount.
(Ex: 1 lady + 1 teen = $15 registration)
If you are bringing more than 1 teen, the discount is for 1 teen. Each additional teen registering with you is $5 per teen.
(Ex: 1 lady + 3 teens = $25)
You can also register a full table of 8 for $150.
Natalyn Johnson, email@example.com, 979-587-0157