Selected Community Events
FedStar Credit Union 3rd Annual Community Shred Day
Jan 24, 2013 9 AM - 12 PM
FedStar CU Lobby, 701 Harvey Road, College Station
• This community event is free of charge to members of FedStar Credit Union and residential households of the Bryan College Station area.
• Sorry, no business shredding is available
• Bring your confidential documents for shredding securely by Brazos Records Storage at their facility.
• Brazos Records Storage will provide secure shred containers and will shred your documents at their location.
• There is a 50 lbs maximum per residential household (maximum of three copy paper boxes)
• Brazos Records Storage is also offering special discounted pricing for residents who have more than 50 lbs to shred the day of the event.
• The Better Business Bureau will also be raffling off a personal shredder to help you keep your identity safe.
• Protect yourself from ID theft by shredding your unneeded, sensitive documents. For more tips of keeping your identity safe, go to: