There are a few things you need to do to make sure your health needs are taken care of during the storm.
1. You should get your prescriptions filled and stock up on non-prescription medicine like aspirin.
2. Create a list of your doctors and their contact information.
3. Make sure to relax. Hurricanes can cause stress.
4. Be sure to have an extra pair of eyeglasses or contacts along with the proper cleaning solution on hand.
5. Arrange for someone to check on you before and after the storm.
6. Remember to stock up on extra clothing and bedding for all members of the family.
7. Keep a first-aid kit on hand.
8. Stock up on toilet paper and other personal hygiene products.
9. Don't forget infant essentials like diapers and formula.
10. And stock up on water and non-perishable food.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.