Water Conservation Urged in Madison County

By: Joe Brown Email
By: Joe Brown Email

Madison County residents are being asked to conserve water over until power is restored.

Many Entergy customers in Madisonville and North Zulch are without electricity. Entergy also powers water distribution in these areas. To avoid a disruption in water service, Madisonville, Madison County and the North Zulch Municipal Utility District (MUD) will be supplying water through back-up generators.

Secondary power for sewer operations are limited. Authorities say that makes it even more imperative that residents use a little water as possible.

To report water or sewer problems in Madison County, call (936) 348-8475.

Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 28359264 - kbtx.com/a?a=28359264
Gray Television, Inc.