Severe Weather Headlines
Lightning Kills 1 at Rocky Mountain National Park
- A lightning strike has killed a woman and injured seven other people at Rocky Mountain National Park.
Torrential Rain Floods Parts of the Brazos Valley Wednesday
- With a tropical air mass on hand, torrential downpours prompted Flash Flood Warnings to be issued for portions of the Brazos Valley Wednesday afternoon.
RECAP: Severe Weather Reached the Brazos Valley June 12th
- Widespread showers and isolated storms are expected to continue through the evening.
Wednesday Evening Weather Blog (6/11): Thursday Storms Possible -- Some Severe
- Wednesday brought 90° heat and humidity back to the Brazos Valley. Thursday will contain the same for much of the day -- but showers and thunderstorms will be possible by evening. A few could be strong to severe.
Wednesday Evening Weather Blog (5/7): Rain Possible Thursday / Friday
- Rain chances will increase by Thursday afternoon. First rain drops, for the Brazos Valley, could come as early as the overnight hours to the morning hours of Thursday. A few storms by late afternoon / evening could be strong to severe.
Deaths Reported From US Storms Reaches 35
- At least 35 deaths have been reported from a large, stubborn storm system making its way through the South after pummeling the central U.S.
VIDEO: Friday Night Video Blog -- Weekend Storm / Severe Weather Chance
- Heading into the weekend, parts of the United States is gearing up for a potential for severe weather. For the Brazos Valley, a few thunderstorms -- some strong to severe -- could pass through Sunday, April 27th.
VIDEO: Thursday Evening Weather Blog (4/24) -- Weekend Weather Changes
- As a large upper-level system swings across the Rockies and into the Central Plains this weekend, a large portion of the country will be monitoring the radar for thunderstorms Saturday through Monday.
Severe Storms Loom Across Central US this Weekend
- A large section of the Midwest and South are at risk for strong tornadoes, severe thunderstorms and flash flooding this weekend.
Wednesday Evening Weather Blog (4/23): Splash of Rain Here, Isolated Storm There
- Warmer temperatures have taken over the forecast for the Brazos Valley. We'll stay on that mid-80s trend for the next several days, as we attempt to find needed rainfall across the area.
More Severe Weather Headlines