COVID-19 testing sites available in Brazos County starting Feb 15
Changes may be coming for testing sites due to forecasted winter weather
BRYAN, Texas (KBTX) - The Brazos County Emergency Operations Center and the Texas Department of Emergency Management are providing free testing to Brazos County.
All testing sites will offer drive-thru testing and will be administered through an oral swab. Testing is available for anyone over the age of 5, or to any child that can cough on command.
A picture ID will be required at all test sites and you do not have to be symptomatic to get tested. It will take about 2-3 days to get the results back.
You do not have to be a resident of Brazos County to get tested.
- ST. TERESA’S CATHOLIC CHURCH (307 Hall Street, Bryan-KIOSK IN PARISH HALL PARKING LOT): Appointments only.
- February 15-19 (8 am - 5 pm)
- BRIAN BACHMANN COMMUNITY PARK (1600 Rock Prairie Road, College Station): Drive-thru only. Appointments not available.
- February 16-18 CANCELED due to weather
- February 23-25 (11 am-7 pm)
To make an appointment, visit the following link. This site will only allow a person to register 24 hours prior to a site’s official opening time.
The testing kiosks on Texas A&M campus are no longer open to the general public, they are now solely for university students, faculty and staff, according to the health district.
Copyright 2021 KBTX. All rights reserved.