Advertisement

Single room fire incident at Hilton College Station

Evacuations were ordered when a floor fan caught fire.
Published: Apr. 10, 2021 at 7:45 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BRYAN, Texas (KBTX) - Firefighters were called to the Hilton Hotel in College Station Saturday afternoon after smoke was seen coming out of a hotel room.

Evacuations were ordered as the College Station Fire Department arrived at the scene.

According to fire officials, a floor fan caught fire in a single room. The hotel’s automatic sprinkler system kept the fire under control until firefighters arrived.

No injuries were reported and guests have since been allowed back into the hotel.

Copyright 2021 KBTX. All rights reserved.