Bryan firefighters stop fire from doing serious damage at daycare

Just after 8:00 p.m. firefighters responded to an alarm at Kinder Ready Learning Center in the 500 block of Sulphur Springs Road.
Just after 8:00 p.m. firefighters responded to an alarm at Kinder Ready Learning Center in the...
Just after 8:00 p.m. firefighters responded to an alarm at Kinder Ready Learning Center in the 500 block of Sulphur Springs Road.(Photo by KBTX's Morgan Riddell)
Published: May. 18, 2022 at 8:33 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BRYAN, Texas (KBTX) - Bryan firefighters were on the scene of a small fire Wednesday evening at a daycare center near Texas Avenue and W Villa Maria Road.

Just after 8:00 p.m. firefighters responded to an alarm at Kinder Ready Learning Center in the 500 block of Sulphur Springs Road.

When they arrived, firefighters reported seeing smoke coming from the roof.

Investigators say the problem was an exhaust fan that malfunctioned. Nobody was in the building at the time and the damage is minimal.

Copyright 2022 KBTX. All rights reserved.