Residents displaced after kitchen fire in College Station

No injuries were reported.
Fire damages kitchen in College Station.
Fire damages kitchen in College Station.(KBTX)
Published: Sep. 28, 2022 at 2:03 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KBTX) - Three residents were displaced Wednesday afternoon after a kitchen fire in College Station.

According to the battalion chief, it happened just before 1 p.m. in the area of Pheasant Lane, near Welsh Avenue.

The fire badly damaged the kitchen of the residence, but firefighters were able to get control of the flames.

No injuries were reported.