$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
As a part-time Invoice Clerk you will assist in handling all telecom invoices for our company. You will be responsible for evaluating invoices for accuracy - this is a high dollar cost for any company, so this group ensures that we are not being overcharged. Additional job duties will include producing reports for management showing telecom expenditures for their areas and negotiating with vendors on contracts and pricing. You will also provide user support, inventory, and cost analysis for telecommunications equipment. You will handle all telecom related issues for associates ensuring that no internal users face any telecom down-time.
• Strong attention to detail and good typing/data entry skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work on phones while maintaining a professional attitude
• Knowledge of Access a bonus, but not required
• Self starter with a strong work ethic and a good team player
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.