$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
The Desktop Support Team provide in-house technical PC software support to all levels of associates including management (we support 1800 + desktops and 300+ servers) via phone. You will respond to user calls and trouble reports in addition to communicating with associates to determine the nature of a problem and course of action to resolve all PC, mobile communication device, printer, and LAN/wireless issues. Other responsibilities may include building and configuring PCs and laptops to ship out to remote associates. You will conduct audits for unlicensed software and assist with in-house projects as needed; including running and terminating infrastructure and patch cabling (CAT5E, RG-59, etc.).
• Basic PC setup and configuration knowledge
• Some hands on experience w/PC operations
• Prefer A+ certification
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Able to handle high stress and have a "want to work in the field" attitude
• Take a colorblindness test - can still be considered if colorblind
• Outgoing, team oriented & goal driven
• Must work at least 15 hours a week. Shop Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.