In the Support Technician role, you will solve technical issues for our customers and field engineers that use Reynolds and Reynolds supported systems. You will be responsible for solving these issues over the phone as you find fixes via hands-on troubleshooting. The equipment you will be working with includes terminals, printers, modems, networking equipment, routers, wireless LAN equipment, and fiber optic equipment. You will also have the opportunity to test new equipment prior to releasing it to customers and the ability to write troubleshooting manuals with diagrams and pictures to increase efficiently amongst our support team. If you enjoy technical problem solving and helping others, this position is for you!
• Technical experience, professional or personal
• Technical inclination and/or interest
• Troubleshooting skills
• PC software/hardware skills
• Strong attention to detail and work ethic
• Customer service or strong communication skills
• Phone support or technical writing experience
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• Networking experience, a plus
• VoIP experience, a plus
• Technical certifications (MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, A+), a plus
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.