As a Sales Lead Generation Specialist, you would be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support our regional sales teams. You will also partner closely with our Outside Sales Representatives to maximize sales with our customers. For this role, we are seeking an individual that is a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. If you have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers, this position is for you!
• Develop new business potential via data mining and telecommunications
• Develop and nurture buyer persona profiles for our industries
• Utilize mass communication such as phone calls, direct mail, email and social media to introduce our solutions and identify appropriate decision makers within target markets
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to help move opportunities through the sales funnel
• Degree preferred, but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sales experience
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Periodic travel may be required
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.