$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
As a Part Time Repair Tech for our Disaster Recovery department, you will support, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Mobile Recovery Centers (MRCs). A Mobile Recovery Center is a mobile solution that deploys to businesses that have experienced a disruption such as a natural disaster. Your key responsibilities will be to maintain and service the MRC while it is parked at our local facility, which include working on HVAC, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and diesel engines. Other duties include cleaning, sanding, and painting the MRCs. If necessary you will also troubleshoot technical issues for customers and field personnel via phone and email to ensure the MRC is running successfully.
• Basic troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Good communication and organization skills
• Frequently handle items weighing up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds
• Will be working outside most of the time
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.