As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will be responsible for testing a variety of software applications to help ensure our products are of the highest quality possible before they are released to our clients. The applications you will test range from PC-based software for our Dealership Management Systems to web and mobile software for our telephony and web solution products.
In this role you will be assigned specific software applications for which you will be the primary analyst, responsible for assessing all software changes made to these applications. Specific duties include working with our New Product Development department to test new enhancements made to our software, ensuring desired changes work as designed, and also affirming the existing functionally is not negatively affected by any changes.
In addition to your primary testing responsibilities, you will also assist with testing other software applications as needed. This may involve working one on one with another analyst to test a mid-size project or working with an entire team of analysts to test large scale projects.
• Degree preferred but not required
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Positive and mature attitude
• Deadline oriented
• Ability to work in a team environment and/or work alone
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic PC skills and PC configuration knowledge
• Technical documentation skills are a plus
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including:
company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.