As a Supply Clerk you will be responsible for placing and processing product orders for Reynolds clients. Orders can range in size and complexity and it is up to our representatives to ensure successful order placement and procedures are met. In this position, you will work closely with customers over the phone and online to process supply orders and promote seamless client support. You will also be trained to develop a working comprehension of each product you oversee in order to answer any potential questions or provide appropriate advice. As a representative of our products, we will come to you for suggestions and ideas on how to better improve our procedures and enhance sales! If you are dedicated to quality service and superior customer support, apply today and see how you can impact our team!
• Customer service experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Strong ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Project oriented
• Leadership skills and team-oriented demeanor
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including:
company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.