$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
In this position you will be boxing up inbound and outbound shipments. You will learn to use the FedEx machine and a multi-carrier in order to properly send out shipments, verify purchase orders, and have some contact with vendors to verify shipments with the drivers of these companies. This will be within our professional, clean, and climate-controlled warehouse. Also, associates working the afternoon shift may be asked to drive company vehicles back and forth to our Houston office for deliveries.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must work a minimum of 15 hours/week
• Must be at least 18 yrs of age to operate forklift
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including:
company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.