Immediate openings for full-time and part-time security monitors
This position involves monitoring a private residence to ensure the safety of the owners. Applicants must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work all day/night shifts, including weekends.
• Follow provided procedures for protection of owners and their property; recommends additional controls and
procedural changes that will provide increased protection.
• Exercises supervision over residence entrance by monitoring CCTV and preventing unauthorized entry onto the
• Keeps logs of all vendors and visitors.
• Completes written reports of all incidents resulting in violations of procedures.
• Completes other tasks as assigned
• Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screen
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic computer literacy. Experience with Microsoft office a plus
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to stand and greet with extreme professionalism
• Ability to stay alert at all times
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE