COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX)- The Texas A&M University Mays Business School McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship revealed the fastest growing Aggie-owned businesses from across Texas and around the world during the 14th Annual Aggie 100 Friday night in College Station.
Members of the exclusive club, which include 10 local companies, were honored by hundreds of attendees at a private event held at the Hall of Champions at Texas A&M University’s Kyle Field.
Bryan Based 2018 Honorees
26. 55.63% Growth Rate, CR Systems/Aggieland Roofing
65. 35.79% Growth Rate, TM5 Properties
College Station Based 2018 Honorees
2. 142.96% Growth Rate, Hancock Homes
5. 107.24% Growth Rate, Stand2Learn
28. 54.61% Growth Rate, Brazos WiFi
29. 54.18% Growth Rate, FrogSlayer LLC
60. 37.44% Growth Rate, EcoZapp
84. 28.91% Growth Rate, Dunham Engineering, Inc.
89. 27.31% Growth Rate, CEO Technologies
98. 25.44% Growth Rate, eCatholic
Top 10 ranking companies
1. 188.37% Growth Rate- LJA Infrastructure, Inc. of Houston, Texas
2. 142.96% Growth Rate- JS Hancock Homes of College Station, Texas
3. 114.67% Growth Rate- Cox Commercial Construction, LLC of Baytown, Texas
4. 112.51% Growth Rate- Hydro-Con, LLC of Lorena, Texas
5. 107.24% Growth Rate- Stand2Learn of College Station, Texas
6. 97.73% Growth Rate- McCaw Property Management of Keller, Texas
7. 91.65% Growth Rate- JP Services of Houston, Texas
8. 85.01% Growth Rate- Batts Audio, Video & Lighting, Inc. of Denison, Texas
9. 81.69% Growth Rate- South Texas Building Partners of Corpus Christi, Texas
10. 81.83% Growth Rate- Big Data Energy Services of Houston, Texas
The Aggie 100 program identifies, recognizes, and celebrates the 100 fastest growing Aggie owned or operated businesses throughout the world. To be considered for the Aggie 100, companies (corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships) must operate in a manner consistent with the Aggie Code of Honor and in keeping with the values and image of Texas A&M University, and must meet specific criteria.