Businessman loses home to fire in Navasota

NAVASOTA, Tex. (KBTX)- A businessman and his family lost their home to a fire Thursday night in Navasota.

John Davis owns the Davis Repair Shop in town.

His home was destroyed by a fire that started just before 7:00 p.m. at the corner of Nolan Street and Davis Street.

Firefighters say it may have started in the garage and quickly spread to the rest of the house.

No injuries have been reported.

Firefighters are looking into the cause of the blaze.

Fire crews from South Brazos County VFD also responded to the scene.