BRYAN, Tex. (KBTX)- Two new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported Sunday by the Brazos County Health Department, bringing the county's total number of positive patients to 12.
The Health Department said ten cases are travel-related. The other two have no travel history and are believed to be community spread cases.
All patients in Brazos County who have tested positive are at home, doing self-care, and are doing well, according to health authorities.
No other details of the new cases were immediately available.
The Health Department is planning a news conference for Monday afternoon to provide additional updates.
What we know about the 12 patients in Brazos County
1. Female/ 20s/ traveled to Spain - 3/17/20
2. Male/ 60s/ traveled to Colorado - 3/18/20
3. Female/ 20s/ traveled to NY - A&M student who lives off-campus - 3/18/20
4. Female/ 50s/ traveled to Colorado (not connected to the other Colorado case) - 3/19/20
5. Male/ 30s/ No travel history - 3/20/20
6. Male/ 20s/ traveled to New Mexico - A&M student who lives off-campus - 3/20/20
7. Unknown - Employee of Texas A&M vet school. Traveled to an unknown location - 3/21/20
8. Unknown -travel to an unknown location- 3/21/20
9. Unknown - travel to an unknown location- 3/21/20
10. Unknown - travel to an unknown location- 3/21/20
11. Unknown - no history of travel- 3/22/20
12. Unknown - travel to an unknown location- 3/22/20