Frozen Pie Dough
1 large Onion
1 Tbsp of Butter
1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
Pinch of Nutmeg
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of White Pepper
½ tsp of Fresh Thyme
2 Tbsp of Goat Cheese
Directions1) Fit pie dough to tart shell, press firmly into bottom. Pre-Bake at 375º for 10-15 minutes.
2) Slice onion thinly. No core of onion attached.
3) Place butter in pan, let melt. Sauté until golden brown, over medium heat. Add a touch of Water & salt during the caramelization process.
4) Quiche Custard – Stir cream & eggs together. Add a hint of nutmeg, a pinch of salt & white pepper. Add fresh thyme leaves. Stir and refrigerate.
5) Add onions to tart shell. Add 1 Tablespoon goat cheese per tart. Top with Quiche custard.
6) Cook until golden brown at 375 degrees.