1 Tbsp of Butter
1 tsp of Garlic (minced)
1 tsp of Shallot (sliced)
½ cup of Mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup of Spinach
½ tsp of Salt and Pepper
Salt and Pepper
3 Sheets of Phyllo Dough
2 Tbsp of Compound Butter
½ cup ofChardonnay Butter Sauce
Directions1) In a sauté pan combine butter, garlic, shallot and mushrooms.
2) In a second sauté pan add the rest of the butter, add Red fish and brown on both sides. Cook about the ¾ of the way done. It will be finished off in the oven.
3) Add Spinach to the first sauté pan, let the Spinach stem down before removing from heat.
4) Prepare Phyllo Dough, brush melted butter between each layer.
5) Place the Red fish in the middle of the Phyllo Dough, top with the Spinach/mushroom mixture, place a couple pieces of the compounded butter. Fold all sides in and then place on a grease cookie sheet.
6) Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until Golden Brown.
7) Serve with a mixture of Compounded Butter and Chardonnay Butter Sauce.