COLLEGE STATION, Texas – Texas A&M Athletics announced details for the 2019 Maroon & White Game scheduled for 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 13 at Kyle Field. The game will be the first opportunity for fans to see the 2019 Aggies on Kyle Field.
· Admission to the 2019 Maroon & White Game is $10 for adults in all areas including general admission, the club and suite areas. Texas A&M students with a valid University ID and fans 17-and-under can enter the general admission area free of charge; however, access to the club and suites areas is $10.
· Tickets can be purchased in advance at 12thman.com/springgame. Walk-up tickets can also be purchased at Kyle Field April 13 beginning at 10 a.m.
· Seating is general admission, with the exception of the club and suites areas.
Public entries: Southeast Activation Tower (SEAT), Northwest Activation Tower (NWAT) and Northeast Activation Tower (NEAT) 3, 5 and 8.
· The M&W Game is presented by American Campus Communities and Traditions Club & Community.
· Additionally, your ticket to the M&W Game will grant you admission to the Texas A&M Invitational at the new E.B. Cushing Track & Field Stadium.
· The 2019 M&W Game will be treated like a regular season game and feature much of the normal pageantry of a fall Saturday at Kyle Field including the Pepsi Fan Zone (open 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.).
The always-popular Kids Yell Practice will take place at 11:45 a.m. in front of the War Hymn statue on the east side of Kyle Field. There will be no Spirit Walk.
· Gates at Kyle Field will open one hour prior to kickoff (12 noon). Concession stands will be open throughout Kyle Field, offering select food and beverage options.
· The 2019 game will provide an excellent viewing experience for fans because it will be played like a conventional game with traditional scoring.
· The team will divide into two squads with team captains “drafting” their teams the week prior to the game.
· The football team will announce its Spring Awards at halftime.
· Also at halftime, the “Legends Game,” a flag football exhibition featuring some of the greatest players in school history, will be played. Last year’s edition featured 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel as the “all-time quarterback” and included Texas A&M Athletic Hall of Famers Jacob Green, Quentin Coryatt, Dat Nguyen, Ray Mickens and Bucky Richardson.
· After the team is released from the post-game huddle, fans are invited to the field to enjoy the Home of the 12th Man. (Field access will be granted for a limited amount of time; fans will be asked to exit at the appropriate time.)
Other important notices
· April 12-14 is Family Weekend at Texas A&M University and parking will be at a premium on campus. Please visit transport.tamu.edu for more details.
· Cain Garage and the University Center Garage will be $10 per entry.
· The following parking lots are $5 or any valid Texas A&M parking permit: West Campus Garage, Lots 100a-c (Reed Arena), 100e-g (Reed Arena), Lots 61, 65, 74, 95, 97 and 104.
· Shuttle service offers normal weekend routes (check transport.tamu.edu for times and locations).
· The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect. Be Ready. Be Clear. Be Fast.
· Tailgate spots are not available until Saturday morning.
· The game will be nationally-televised by the SEC Network.
Many options on campus on April 13th
· In addition to the Maroon & White Game, the Texas A&M campus will host a variety of athletic events on April 13: baseball vs. Auburn at 4 p.m.; softball vs. Florida at 6 p.m.; and the track and field team’s Texas A&M Invitational beginning at 10 a.m.
· Still need more Aggie Athletics? Football season tickets are available at www.12thMan.com/tickets!