COLLEGE STATION -- Aggie Basketball Game #7:
Texas A&M (2-4) vs Northwestern State (2-6)
Monday, Dec. 3, 2018 • 7:00 p.m. (CT)
Reed Arena (12,989) • College Station, Texas
TELEVISION: SEC Network
Taylor Zarzour, Play-by-Play
Barry Booker, Commentary
RADIO: Texas A&M Radio Network/1620 AM (Bryan-College Station)
Andrew Monaco, Play-by-Play
John Thornton, Commentary
SATELLITE RADIO: Sirius XM Ch. 190/Internet: 961
LIVE AUDIO/STATS: 12thman.com/live
LIVE MOBILE LIVE STATS: tamustats.com
The Texas A&M men's basketball team remains at home after a week off to host Northwestern State Monday night. The Aggies bounced back at Reed after three games on the road with a win over South Alabama. The Demons will look to halt a two-game skid as they were in action Saturday, falling at UTEP.
Texas A&M Quick Hits
• Savion Flagg topped his previous career high, set in the season opener, putting up 25 points in the win over South Alabama.
• The Aggies notched a pair of milestones with the victory over South Alabama, as Coach Kennedy earned the 350th win of his head coaching career and the program reached 250 wins in Reed Arena.
• Josh Nebo got up for seven blocks against South Alabama. He entered the game with nine denials on the year.
• TJ Starks made it four straight games scoring in double figures as he added 13 points against the Jaguars.
• Jay Jay Chandler had a dominant night against Washington, leading the team with a career-best 21 points and eight rebounds.
• A&M has seen four different Aggies lead the team in scoring through six games this season.
• Despite the Aggies' smaller lineup this season, they hold the advantage on the boards against their opponents by five rebounds per game.
• TJ Starks leads the current A&M lineup with 21 career starts. Entering the year, Savion Flagg and Jay Jay Chandler are the only Aggies to have ever started the same game, doing so on just three occasions last season.
• Monday marks the 10th all-time meeting between the Aggies and Demons, with A&M leading 7-2.
• All nine previous meetings have been played in College Station.
• Northwestern State claimed the first two matchups in the series before the Aggies started their current seven-game win streak.
• The first meeting took place on Dec. 12, 1952 as the Demons claimed a 58-53 win.
• A&M earned its most recent victory over Northwestern State on Nov. 11, 2016, picking up a 72-44 win at Reed.
Flagg Leads the Way
• Sophomore Savion Flagg has led the Aggies in scoring three times this season, notching career numbers in two of those games.
• Flagg topped his career scoring mark, set in the season opener, as he led the way with 25 points in the win over South Alabama.
• He has paced the Aggies' production this season, currently leading the team in scoring with 15.5 points per game.
Nebo Protecting the Rim
• Junior transfer Josh Nebo has been a force around the rim for the Aggies all season. He set an A&M career high with seven blocks against South Alabama after entering the game with nine on the year.
• Nebo currently leads all SEC players, averaging 2.7 blocks per game.
• The Aggies notched a pair of milestones when they topped South Alabama 74-62 on Nov. 23, 2018.
• The victory was the 350th of Billy Kennedy's head coaching career, as well as the program's 250th win in Reed Arena.