Blinn stays at No. 20 in NJCAA football poll

By  | 

Rank College (1st Place Votes) State Record Points Prev
1 East Mississippi (17) MS 9-0 370.00 1
2 Garden City KS 8-0 354.15 2
3 Iowa Western IA 7-1 318.50 3
4 Hutchinson KS 8-1 293.55 4
5 Northwest Mississippi MS 8-1 288.84 5
6 Jones MS 8-1 255.20 7
7 Lackawanna PA 9-0 243.26 6
8 Snow UT 7-1 232.97 8
9 Northeastern Oklahoma A&M OK 7-2 211.03 10
10 Kilgore TX 7-2 190.83 12
11 Pima AZ 6-1 179.50 14
12 Butler KS 7-2 160.02 13
13 Mississippi Gulf Coast MS 7-2 147.57 15
14 Eastern Arizona AZ 7-2 114.96 9
15 Monroe College NY 5-1 87.00 16
16 Copiah-Lincoln MS 6-3 84.10 17
17 Arizona Western AZ 5-3 64.00 11
18 North Dakota SCS ND 8-1 50.00 18
19 Highland (KS) KS 5-3 46.77 19
20 Blinn TX 6-3 23.37 20

Others Receiving Votes

College State Record Points Prev
Navarro TX 6-3 9.9 NR
Holmes MS 5-4 9.0 RV
Central Lakes MN 7-2 3.0 RV
Mesabi Range MN 7-2 2.0 RV
Scottsdale AZ 5-3 1.6 RV
*25.0 percent of the NJCAA football rankings are comprised of the NJCAA Football Computer Rankings. The remaining 75.0 percent comes from the poll conducted by a 17-member committee featuring a representative from each of the seven districts, two annually rotating at-large voters, and one representative from the seven conferences along with a representative from the independent schools in which the highest and lowest vote for each team is dropped.