Andrey Rublev 2023 French Open Odds
Andrey Rublev is in the French Open round of 64 against Corentin Moutet. Rublev has +4000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Rublev at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rublev's Next Match
After his 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over Laslo Djere on Sunday, Rublev will play Moutet in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET.
Rublev has current moneyline odds of -1400 to win his next matchup versus Moutet. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Andrey Rublev Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2500
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +4000
Want to bet on Rublev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Sunday, Rublev beat No. 60-ranked Djere, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- Rublev is 48-24 over the past year, with two tournament titles.
- On clay over the past year, Rublev has gone 16-6 and has won one title.
- Rublev, over the past 12 months, has played 72 matches across all court types, and 24.8 games per match.
- In his 22 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Rublev has averaged 24.2 games.
- Rublev, over the past year, has won 83.1% of his service games and 24% of his return games.
- Rublev has claimed 80.2% of his service games on clay over the past year and 29.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.