Rangers vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates take the field on Monday at PNC Park against Dane Dunning, who will start for the Texas Rangers. First pitch is at 6:35 PM ET.
The Rangers are the favorite in this one, at -135, while the underdog Pirates have +110 odds to upset. The over/under is 9 runs for the matchup (with -110 odds to hit the over and -110 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rangers vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- The Rangers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (16-8).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Texas has gone 14-6 (70%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rangers a 57.4% chance to win.
- Texas has played in 45 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-15-2).
- The Rangers have had a run line set for only two contests this season, and covered in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.