Rangers vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Texas Rangers and Marcus Semien will hit the field against the Pittsburgh Pirates and Andrew McCutchen on Tuesday at 6:35 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game series at PNC Park.
The Rangers are favored in this one, at -165, while the underdog Pirates have +135 odds to upset. The total for the contest is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rangers vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 5-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rangers' last 10 games. Texas' last three games have gone over the point total, and the average over/under during that stretch was 8.8.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have been the moneyline favorite 25 total times this season. They've finished 16-9 in those games.
- Texas has a record of 13-3 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter (81.2% winning percentage).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Rangers' implied win probability is 62.3%.
- Texas has played in 46 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-15-2).
- The Rangers have had a spread set for only two contests this season, and covered in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.