Rangers vs. Pirates Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Wednesday's contest that pits the Texas Rangers (30-18) versus the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-23) at PNC Park is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-4 in favor of the Rangers. First pitch is at 12:35 PM ET on May 24.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Martin Perez (5-1) to the mound, while Johan Oviedo (3-3) will get the nod for the Pirates.
Rangers vs. Pirates Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers vs. Pirates Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rangers 6, Pirates 5.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Pirates
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Rangers have a record of 6-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rangers' last 10 games.
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 26 times this season and won 17, or 65.4%, of those games.
- Texas has a record of 17-9, a 65.4% win rate, when favored by -115 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Texas leads MLB with 307 runs scored this season.
- The Rangers have the seventh-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.81).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||Rockies||W 7-2||Martín Pérez vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 20||Rockies||W 11-5||Jon Gray vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 21||Rockies||W 13-3||Andrew Heaney vs Connor Seabold|
|May 22||@ Pirates||L 6-4||Dane Dunning vs Luis Ortiz|
|May 23||@ Pirates||W 6-1||Nathan Eovaldi vs Rich Hill|
|May 24||@ Pirates||-||Martín Pérez vs Johan Oviedo|
|May 26||@ Orioles||-||Jon Gray vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|May 27||@ Orioles||-||Andrew Heaney vs Dean Kremer|
|May 28||@ Orioles||-||Dane Dunning vs Kyle Bradish|
|May 29||@ Tigers||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 30||@ Tigers||-||Martín Pérez vs Alex Faedo|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.