Josh Smith Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Orioles - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 3:29 PM CDT
The Texas Rangers, including Josh Smith and his .421 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two extra-base hits but no home run), battle starter Grayson Rodriguez and the Baltimore Orioles at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Friday at 7:05 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Pirates.
Josh Smith Game Info & Props vs. the Orioles
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Orioles Starter: Grayson Rodriguez
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -120)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1000)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +290)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Smith? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Orioles Player Props|
|Rangers vs Orioles Odds|
|Rangers vs Orioles Prediction|
Josh Smith At The Plate
- Smith is hitting .205 with three doubles, three home runs and 12 walks.
- Smith has gotten a hit in 14 of 33 games this year (42.4%), with multiple hits twice.
- He has hit a home run in three games this season (9.1%), homering in 3% of his trips to the dish.
- Smith has driven in a run in three games this season (9.1%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored in 11 games this year, with multiple runs three times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Smith Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (50.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.1%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (38.9%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (11.1%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (11.1%)|
Orioles Pitching Rankings
- The 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Orioles pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Orioles have the 13th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.04).
- Orioles pitchers combine to surrender 61 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 19th in the league).
- Rodriguez (2-1) gets the starting nod for the Orioles in his 10th start of the season. He has a 6.21 ERA in 42 2/3 innings pitched, with 50 strikeouts.
- In his most recent outing on Saturday against the Toronto Blue Jays, the right-hander went five innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- The 23-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.21, with 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents are batting .297 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.