The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Chris Kirk
Following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Chris Kirk is in 99th at +5.
Looking to place a wager on Chris Kirk at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Chris Kirk Insights
- Over his last 17 rounds, Kirk has shot below par seven times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 17 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Kirk has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- In his past five events, Kirk has had an average finish of 46th.
- Kirk has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
- Kirk has made the cut in six tournaments in a row.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- The past 11 times Kirk has played this tournament, he has finished atop the leaderboard once. He's also been among the top five two times and his average finish has been 34th.
- Kirk has made the cut in each of his last 11 trips to this event.
- Kirk last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 82nd.
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. In the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,297.
- The average course Kirk has played in the past year (7,290 yards) is 81 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Kirk's Last Time Out
- Kirk finished in the 65th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 4.10 strokes on those 48 holes.
- Kirk shot better than 57% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.96.
- Kirk fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Kirk recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Kirk's nine birdies or better on par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average of 4.5.
- At that most recent tournament, Kirk's par-4 performance (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse 13 times (worse than the field average, 9.7).
- Kirk ended the PGA Championship recording a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, compared to the field average of 1.3 on the eight par-5s.
- The field at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on the eight par-5s, but Kirk finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Kirk Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kirk's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.