The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Dylan Wu
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and after the second round Dylan Wu is in 99th place at +5.
Looking to place a wager on Dylan Wu at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Dylan Wu Insights
- Wu has finished better than par nine times and carded nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 15 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 in three rounds.
- Wu has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
- Wu has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- In his past five appearances, Wu has posted a score better than average in two of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Wu finished 82nd when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- This course is set up to play at 7,209 yards, 88 yards shorter than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- The courses that Wu has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,277 yards, while Colonial Country Club will be at 7,209 yards this week.
Wu's Last Time Out
- Wu shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 44th percentile.
- Wu was better than 69% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Wu failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wu recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Wu had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.8 on the 22 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- In that most recent competition, Wu's performance on the 22 par-4s included a bogey or worse three times (the field's average was worse, at 4.5).
- Wu finished the AT&T Byron Nelson underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9), with four on the six par-5 holes.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Wu finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Wu Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Wu's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.