The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Garrick Higgo
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and following the second round Garrick Higgo is in 112th place at +8.
Looking to place a bet on Garrick Higgo at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Garrick Higgo Insights
- Higgo has finished below par on seven occasions, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 13 rounds.
- Higgo has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
- In his past five tournaments, Higgo has had an average finish of 58th.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- Higgo has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Higgo placed 97th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- Higgo made the cut in one of his past two entries in this event.
- Higgo last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 97th.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,297 yards, which is longer than the 7,209-yard length for this event.
- The average course Higgo has played in the past year (7,270 yards) is 61 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Higgo's Last Time Out
- Higgo finished in the 19th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.19 strokes.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was good enough to land him in the 85th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.93).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Higgo was better than 85% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes).
- Higgo fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Higgo carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (1.8).
- Higgo had more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- In that last tournament, Higgo's par-4 showing (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse two times (better than the field's average, 4.5).
- Higgo ended the AT&T Byron Nelson bettering the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9) with nine on the 12 par-5 holes.
- On the 12 par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Higgo recorded more bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (0.4).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Higgo Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Higgo's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.